Monday, March 15, 2010

CIS Hotel and Ticket Info

* An update from Roger Quirion of the Back Court Club

To everyone,
Last minute news for everyone:
The room rate at the Marriot hotel is $129 per night and there is room availability. This hotel is the team’s hotel and is in downtown Ottawa. I am still working on determining if there is a shuttle service; it seems that there will be one but I have not been given a firm response yet. From my point of view I will be booking a room at the hotel. As room will be getting booked please contact Erin Seguin asap. Her email is Erin@htgsports.com and her toll free number is 1-800-668-5596x236.


Tickets- We have a great opportunity to book the VIP 100 level section either on a package or session basis. The only issue here is that everyone needs to contact me by early Tuesday morning (before 9:00am). I will charge the tickets to my credit card and will need cash or cheque when you get the tickets from me. Keep in mind that “package holders are entitled to show up at Finnigan’s bar (in Scotia place) one hour before the lakehead games . At that ime, upon proof of our package tickets, we are entitled to floor seating for the Lakehead game. After the Lakehead game is complete we have to return to the purchased seats in our section. Please send me an email with your ticket orders.

Looking forward to seeing you at the game.
Roger

No comments:

Post a Comment